Who is it for?
- Students who are looking to improve their English for general purposes
- People who plan to settle in or explore the UK. International students
- who are in the UK on student exchange programmes.
Why General English
- Taught by Qualified Professionals.
- Provides you with a hold of the basics of English, making communication easy.
- Engaging environment that encourages learner to exceed their own expectations
Benefits to you
- Update your vocabulary with new words.
- Significant improvement in general English conversations. Gain confidence on your own skills.
- End of course certificate of achievement.
Beginner to Advanced
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
15 hours per week: 09:00 – 12:00
15 hours per week: 12:30 – 15:30
15 hours per week: 15:30 – 18:30
20 hours per week: 9:00 – 13:00
20 hours per week: 12:30 – 16:30
3 hours per day, 15 hours per week.
4 hours per day, 20 hours per week.
Average of 18 Students