IELTS Practice Exam
Who is it for?
- You want to check your strengths and weaknesses in reading, writing, listening, speaking for IELTS
- You are currently preparing for IELTS or any other English exam
- You want to test your knowledge of understanding the English language
Why IELTS Practise Exam
- Free practise exams
- Comprehensive feedback on your performance
- Get hands-on knowledge about IELTS and its requirements
- Develop the vocabulary required to crack IELTS
Benefits to you
- Gain in-depth insights about your English Skills
- Learn important vocabulary necessary for IELTS
- Receive expert tips on how to perform better
Beginner to Advanced
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
15 hours per week: 09:00 – 12:00
15 hours per week: 12:30 – 15:30
15 hours per week: 15:30 – 18:30
20 hours per week: 9:00 – 13:00
20 hours per week: 12:30 – 16:30
3 hours per day, 15 hours per week.
4 hours per day, 20 hours per week.
Average of 18 Students