Cambridge Exam Preparation: This course aims for the training of the Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE). The qualification is extensively accredited internationally and demonstrates the use of English at an upper-intermediate level. The course will give you that platform and confidence to feel prepared for the exam. It will equip you with the skills required to undertake the examination as well as communicate efficiently within any industry and within a professional environment.
FCE (Cambridge First Certificate in English) is suitable if you are confident using a wide range of spoken and written English. CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) what you require if you can use your English skills for most professional and academic purposes.
Who is it for?
- Those who want to enhance their career prospects
- Those who are keen to work or study abroad and develop a career
- Those that want to measure their personal progress in the English language
- Affordable and reasonable price for London
- High quality Language programmes that are tailored to your learning
- Qualified professionals and tutors
- One to one teaching for effective learning
- Teaching rather than lecturing
Benefits to you
- Prepare for the exam and achieve your best possible mark in order to gain a place at a UK university
- Acquire a globally recognised certification
- Develop your general English ability by increasing your confidence and use the language more effectively
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more efficiently, write more accurately, speak more fluently and precisely and also increase your vocabulary range within written/ spoken English
- Build your confidence with English Language for the four different components of the exam: listening, writing, reading and speaking, as well as implementing English in daily life
- IELTS qualifications are recognised by thousands of employers, academics and government institutions in countries all over the world, including: America, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- If you want to live, work or study in an English speaking country then the IELTS qualification can help you achieve your objective
Intermediate to Advanced
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
15 hours per week: 15:30 – 18:30
3 hours per day, 15 hours per week.
Average of 18 Students